AlTair Passenger Transport LLC may amend the terms and conditions, provided a notice to this effect is displayed on this webpage. Amendments take effect once made. Your regular browsing of the website following the introduction of those amendments will be understood as endorsements of those amendments. You shall visit this page regularly to check the terms and conditions.
Limitation of Liability
In no event will AlTair Passenger Transport LLC be liable for any incidental, indirect, special, punitive, exemplary, or consequential damages, arising out of your use of or inability to use the site, including without limitation, loss of revenue or anticipated profits, loss of good will, loss of business, loss of data, computer failure or malfunction or any other damages.
You agree to access and use this site only for lawful purposes, and that you are fully aware of all laws, statutes, rules and regulations pertaining to your use of the site.
By accessing the site, you agree that you will NOT:
- Use the logo of AlTair and/or content of its website without a prior consent from AlTair and/or adopting the proper course of action set for this practice.
- Use the site to commit a crime or encourage others to engage in any conduct, which would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability.
- Use the site to impersonate other parties or entities
- Use the site to upload any content that contains a software virus
- Alter, damage or delete any content posted on this site
- Disrupt the normal flow of communication in anyway
- Claim a relationship with or represent any business, associations, or other organizations with which you are not authorized to claim such a relationship or represent
- Post or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or other forms of solicitation
General Terms and Conditions of Transport
Whenever a passenger transport is booked using AlTair Passenger Transport LLC (hereinafter referred to as the provider), the following terms and conditions shall apply;
The passenger (hereinafter referred to as the user) is informed that he/she is required to provide certain booking details to the service provider, as otherwise the right to refuse transport applies. In particular this includes the following data:
- The number of passengers to be transported, including children
- The number of pieces of luggage to be transported
- Any bulky luggage such golf luggage, cycling kits etc
- Child seats are supplied by the provider with an additional cost
- The user is required to attend the agreed place at the agreed time after receiving the binding booking confirmation
- Any booking changes shall be reported to the service provider without delay, additional costs shall be included for late re-scheduling
- Should the service provider be unable to carry out the trip booked due to events of force majeure, the Provider reserves the right to engage a substitute driver with an equivalent substitute vehicle to carry out the transport. The user shall be notified thereof by a renewed confirmation.
Prices, Fees and Terms of Payment
- The fixed price shall not cover any costs caused by the USER and incurred as a result of route changes prompted by the USER (in particular, extending the distance travelled), additional waiting times or any other extra costs or services such as additional parking fees, additional luggage and ‘via’ trips (additional collections/stops en route). If a booking is changed after the defined time limits, additional costs may be incurred (particularly in the event of route changes, ‘via’ trips and changes in pick-up times.
- The waiting time fees set by the PROVIDER shall be charged after the waiting time included in the fare (depending on the place of pick-up and booking class) has passed. In the event of non-attendance without prior cancellation, the PROVIDER may charge the full fare to the USER.
Credit/Debit Card Payment
If you are under 18 or are not using your own credit/debit card to pay for the booking, you must ask the permission of the credit/debit card holder before entering the payment details. By clicking the “Pay Now” or relevant, you are confirming that you have obtained the express prior permission of the credit/debit card holder.
Cancellation and Refund Policies
AlTair Passenger Transport LLC is committed to providing exceptional service in a timely manner. Unfortunately, when a customer cancels without giving enough notice, it prevents another customer from being served. No shows and late cancellation have an impact on the service quality and also may cause losses for the PROVIDER. For these reasons, the PROVIDER has implemented cancellation and refund policies that will be strictly observed.
- The USER booking is complete when the PROVIDER receives the full payment. Payments can be made online, bank transfer or in person. The PROVIDER does not reserve the booking without payment. An online confirmation email will be sent to the USER at the time of booking and payment. This email will serve as the confirmation of booking.
- Cancellation requests may be submitted by message, email or phone. Please note that refunds will be processed in the original form of payment.
- The time limit for cancellation is 48 hours before the scheduled departure time for standard bookings, cancellation is free of charge prior to the time limit for cancellation. After the time limit for cancellation has passed, the full fare for the booking will be charged in the event of a cancellation.
- The time limit for rescheduling is 24 hours before the scheduled departure time for standard bookings. Rescheduling is free of charge prior to the time limit for re-scheduling. After the time limit for rescheduling has passed, the full fare for the booking will be charged in the event of a rescheduling.
- No extra costs will be charged for any changes in the travel time due to the late departure or arrival of a plane or bus. The USER shall notify the PROVIDER such delays without delay.
- If an inevitable event occurs (e.g., the vehicle stops working etc.), the PROVIDER reserves the right to use the next best replacement vehicle.
- In these exceptional situations, the PROVIDER also reserves the right to cancel bookings. Any charges already paid shall be refunded in this case. No claim for damages and no further claims shall exist.
Legal Validity of Versions in Other Languages
The document is subject to United Arab Emirates Law and shall be interpreted in accordance with U.A.E law. It is issued in English.
|Sl No||Vehicle Type||Price Starts From ||Minimum Rental|
|1||Lexus ES 300||AED 100.00||5 hours|
|2||Toyota Previa/Honda Odyssey Kia Carnival||AED 100.00||5 hours|
|3||Audi A6 Kia Carnival||AED 120.00||5 hours|
|4||BMW 5 Series/Mercedes E Class||AED 140.00||5 hours|
|5||BMW 7 Series||AED 200.00||5 hours|
|6||Mercedes S Class||AED 300.00||5 hours|
|7||Cadillac Escalade||AED 250.00||5 hours|
|8||Mercedes V Class||AED 200.00||5 hours|
|9||GMC Yukon||AED 200.00||5 hours|
|10||Rolls Royce Ghost||AED 1,000.00||5 hours|
|11||Rolls Royce Phantom||AED 1,200.00||5 hours|
|12||Mercedes S Class 2022||AED 500.00||5 hours|
|13||Mercedes Sprinter||AED 250.00||5 hours|
|14||Toyota Hiace||AED 100.00||5 hours|